DR MARTENS GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. How much can you put on your Gift Card or e-Gift Card:
- The minimum value per gift card (purchased in store) or e-gift card (purchased online) is £25.00. The maximum value per gift card or e-gift card you can purchase is £500.00.
- Payment for gift cards and e-gift cards can be made via VISA, MasterCard, Switch, Delta, AMEX, PayPal or Visa Electron.
2. Using your Gift Card:
- Dr Martens gift cards and e-gift cards can be used to purchase Goods online at www.drmartens.com/uk/en_gb or at a Dr Martens store in the UK.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash, refunded or used to buy another gift card.
- If your purchase is less than the available gift card or e-gift card balance, no cash change will be given but any balance that remains on the gift card or e-gift card may be applied to future purchases.
- If your purchase exceeds the available gift card or e-gift card balance, you must pay the difference.
- If any item purchased in-store with a gift card or e-gift card is subsequently exchanged (in store only) for a product of a lower price, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the gift card or e-gift card.
- If you use a gift card or an e-gift card as split payment for a purchase and you subsequently return the purchase, the gift card or e-gift card will be refunded first and the remaining balance will be refunded to the other method of payment originally used.
- Your gift card or e-gift card balance will be updated after each transaction in which the gift card or e-gift card is used.
- No promotional codes or discounts can be applied to purchases made with a gift card or an e-gift cards or purchase of a gift-card or e-gift card.
- PLEASE TREAT THE GIFT CARD OR E-GIFT CARD AS CASH. LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED CARDS CANNOT BE REPLACED AND YOU WILL LOSE ANY FUNDS STORED ON THEM.
3. How many gift cards or e-gift cards can you purchase or redeem:
- The number of gift cards or e-gift cards you can purchase or redeem in store or online is limited to two per transaction.
- You cannot purchase or redeem more than 4 gift cards or e-gift cards within a 7 day period.
4. When does the gift card or e-gift card expire?
- Gift cards and e-gift cards expire 5 years after the date of purchase.
- Where a gift card or e-gift card is topped up, it will then reset to a new 5 year expiry period.
4. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- Dr Martens reserves the right to amend these Gift Card Terms and Conditions at any time. The amended Terms and conditions will be available here.