Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my refund take?
We aim to refund within 14 days from receipt of returns in our warehouse. Refunds will be made to your original form of payment.
We will send you an update email when the refund has been processed, confirming the amount and order number. Once we have processed the refund it can take 5-7 business days to show in your bank account. Please send your return via a tracked service and allow 21 days before contacting us for an update on the status of your return.
Please be assured your order is with us. You will receive an email with your tracking number once your order is packed and dispatched.
Orders will be delivered 3-5 working days from the date your order is placed.
If you have an account with us you can retrieve your shipped date and tracking number by going to your order history. This will appear once it’s been shipped.
For Royal Mail orders this will end with GB. All other orders are shipped with DPD.
We recommend you open an account with us in order to be able to see the status of your order.
If you are choosing standard delivery, here's some more information to help you:
- Standard delivery costs £3.95. You will however not be charged if your order is £50 or over.
- You will receive a tracking number from our courier when your order is despatched.
- During checkout, you are able to leave special delivery instructions, such as leaving the item with a neighbour or in a safe place.
- If you are not available, then our courier will leave a calling card, where you can rearrange delivery or get information to collect your parcel.
Please note, during Sale and busy periods, deliveries may take longer.
Dr. Martens are not responsible for any parcels that go missing/are stolen as a result of the delivery instructions that are left for our courier.
- Add a reason code from the options.
- Take your return to your desired collect+ or Royal mail.
For UK orders only we have 2 options that are completely FREE:
- Select the Collect+ label enclosed with your order. (If you do not have a collect+ label, you can re print one from www.collectplus.co.uk/drmartens)
- Remove all old labels from the parcel
- Write your order number on the collect+ label and attach it securely to the parcel
- Drop your parcel off at any local store offering the Collect+ service (find a drop off point) Please ask for the receipt. You can then track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track
- Select the correct ROYAL MAIL label provided at the bottom of the Return Form enclosed with your order (You must write your order number on this label for our reference)
- Remove all old labels on the parcel
- Securely attach the ROYAL MAIL label to your parcel
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office for your pre-paid return. Please ask for a receipt as proof of postage.
If you are not happy with your item/s, you can return them to us for a full refund within 30 days of receipt, using the free returns label included in your order.
Our returns Policy:
- The items should arrive unworn and in the original packaging. Please try any footwear on indoors to avoid marks and scuffs. If we receive an order that is not in a re-saleable condition, the item/s may be sent back to you.
- Returns need to be packaged securely to avoid any damage, as you are responsible for the item/s until they arrive with us.
- All clothing and accessories must be returned unworn with all packaging and tags attached.
- We do not exchange items unfortunately, so all orders will be inspected and processed for a refund. If you would like a new size/style, please place a new order on line.
- We advise that you keep hold of your Proof of Postage until you have confirmation that the return has been received.
- Unfortunately you are not able to return your item/s to any official Dr Martens Stores and they must be returned directly to us at: Returns department, 60 Scalley Way, Raunds, NN9 6RJ.
- All returns are refunded in Sterling (GBP). We will send you an email when the order has been received and when the items have been refunded.
Unfortunately no, we cannot process on-line returns in store. Please use our easy on-line return process in order to receive your refund.
We are sorry that this has not come through! Order confirmations can sometimes go into your spam folder or you may have entered the wrong email address.
If you are unable to find your confirmation email then please call or email our customer services team.
Unfortunately, your order isn't reserved until your payment is processed. We recommend heading straight to the checkout if you're worried about your size selling out.
Unfortunately, we can't change or cancel your order once we've received it, as it is immediately sent to our warehouse for processing. Please make sure you're happy with everything before you confirm your order at the checkout page.
If you would like to cancel your order you can do this once the order has been despatched. Please send them back to us using the address label in the box and fill out the return reasons on your return form. You can also refuse the parcel when our courier attempts to deliver; they will automatically return the item to us.
We are sorry that your order has not arrived.
Please contact us with your order number and delivery details at 02039086901. We will be more than happy to look into this for you!
Please note that our opening hours are Mon - Fri, 8:00 - 18:00 GMT (this excludes bank holidays and weekends).
Once your order's confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna. You'll then have 30 days to try on your order and only pay when you’re happy. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost.
You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/uk
There are many benefits when creating an account, such as giving you the ability to:
- View your order history
- View the status of your recent orders
- View tracking details for shipped orders
- Re-print invoices
- Save your address and contact details for a quick and easy checkout
- Take advantage of discounts and promotions if you are signed up to our newsletter
Dr Martens can differ in size, depending on the design, so it would depend on the style that you are buying. Unfortunately we do not hold measurements for all of the styles we produce.
We would suggest that you try the footwear on and if they are found to be unsuitable, we are more than happy to process a full refund providing that the order is returned in the required condition. You can then place a new order for the correct size. If you are between sizes, the you may benefit from using an insole in the larger size.
Alternatively you can use our Store Locater to find a store near you.
No, Dr Martens can differ in size, depending on the design, so it would depend on the style that you are buying. Unfortunately we do not hold measurements for all of the styles we produce. Women’s footwear can be narrower than Men’s and Unisex footwear, just as Unisex footwear can come up larger.
As everyone’s feet are different, we would suggest trying the pair on to make sure that they are the perfect fit for you!