Frequently Asked Questions
Our Christmas Returns policy covers any order placed from 01 December 2018 to 24 December 2018 inclusive. Any orders placed during this period can be returned up until 31 January 2019.
- Add a reason code from the options.
- Take your return to your desired collect+ or Royal mail.
For UK orders only we have 2 options that are completely FREE:
- Select the Collect+ label enclosed with your order. (If you do not have a collect+ label, you can re print one from www.collectplus.co.uk/drmartens)
- Remove all old labels from the parcel
- Write your order number on the collect+ label and attach it securely to the parcel
- Drop your parcel off at any local store offering the Collect+ service (find a drop off point) Please ask for the receipt. You can then track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track
- Select the correct ROYAL MAIL label provided at the bottom of the Return Form enclosed with your order (You must write your order number on this label for our reference)
- Remove all old labels on the parcel
- Securely attach the ROYAL MAIL label to your parcel
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office for your pre-paid return. Please ask for a receipt as proof of postage.
When we receive your return, we will inspect the item/s and process your goods within 10 working days. We will send you an update email when the refund has been processed. Once we have processed the refund can take 3-7 business days for your bank to complete.
If you are not happy with your item/s, you can return them to us for a full refund within 30 days of receipt, using the free returns label included in your order.
Our returns Policy:
- The items should arrive unworn and in the original packaging. Please try any footwear on indoors to avoid marks and scuffs. If we receive an order that is not in a re-saleable condition, the item/s may be sent back to you.
- Returns need to be packaged securely to avoid any damage, as you are responsible for the item/s until they arrive with us.
- All clothing and accessories must be returned unworn with all packaging and tags attached.
- We do not exchange items unfortunately, so all orders will be inspected and processed for a refund. If you would like a new size/style, please place a new order on line or over the phone.
- We advise that you keep hold of your Proof of Postage until you have confirmation that the return has been received.
- Unfortunately you are not able to return your item/s to any official Dr Martens Stores and they must be returned directly to us at: Returns department, 60 Scalley Way, Raunds, NN9 6RJ.
- All returns are refunded in Sterling (GBP). We will send you an email when the order has been received and when the items have been refunded.
Collect+ is a UK only, convenient way to return parcels at over 5,000 local shops and most are open from early until late, 7 days a week. You will receive proof of postage, and an online tracking code, so that you can follow your parcels progress back to us. We do advise that you keep hold of this tracking code until you have confirmation that your return has been received.
Once the goods have been received and processed by our returns team we will action your refund. When this has been done we will then send an email notification, confirming the amount and order number.
Unfortunately no, we cannot process on-line returns in store. Please use our easy on-line return process in order to receive your refund.
We are so sorry to hear that you have received an incorrect/faulty product. Please contact us as soon as possible and we can help you sort this out.
You can also return the item/s for a full refund using our normal returns process if you would prefer to do this.
We will only refund your original shipping cost if the whole order is returned to us. If you return part of the order, we will only refund you for those items.
At the moment, we are not able to offer exchanges if the item does not fit you, or you would like a new style. Your order will be processed for a refund and you will need to place a new order.
If you have an account with us, it is easy to place a new order using the same address details as before, or by adding new details. You can also call us to place an order if the delivery is in the UK.
It's no problem, you can print a new label using the link below:
Please make sure that your order details and reason for return are in with the parcel, so that we can process the return when the order comes back to us.
We will notify you when the return has been received.