Our original Wollaston factory stands by tried-and-tested shoemaking methods. But it also looks to push DM's forward with new techniques, innovative materials and cutting-edge designs. These new 1460 boots are crafted from a mix of Pittards leather and Ventile®, a high-performance cotton fabric. Handcrafted in Northamptonshire, the boots are fitted with Antique Black or Gunmetal eyelets and matching Black or Orange laces. They're set on a Smoke commando BEN sole and marked by our signature yellow welt stitching and a scripted AirWair heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Dockyard is a classic DM’s leather with a smooth waxy finish
- Ventile® is a 100% natural cotton fabric, renowned for its durability and all-round performance
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch