Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use our Website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
Welcome to www.drmartens.com/us/en. This website ("Site") is owned and operated by Dr. Martens AirWair USA LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company and its third-party licensors and its affiliates ("Dr. Martens"). By visiting or shopping at www.drmartens.com/us you accept these conditions, so please read them carefully. We reserve the right at our discretion to revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically. By using the Site after we post changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have actually reviewed them.
If you do not agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, please do not enter or make any use of the Site.
Your privacy is important, so we'd like to explain what information we collect when you visit Dr. Martens AirWair USA LLC (https://www.drmartens.com), why we collect it and how it is used. We'd also like to explain your options to access and control your information, our data security practices and other matters. This Policy is governed by our Terms of Service.
Promotion codes are not valid on Sale & Clearance. One-time use only. To use your promotion code, enter the specific code at checkout where it asks "Have a promo code?" Please note, promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Promotion codes are territory specific and may only be redeemed against payment made in the correct currency on the specified website. There is no cash alternative. Promotion codes and related offers are not open to employees of Dr. Martens and we reserve the right to withdraw them and refuse or restrict any order at any time.
The following products are excluded from all promotional codes:
- 1460 in Black Smooth (11822006)
- Women's 1460 in Black Smooth (11821006)
- 1461 in Black Smooth (11838002)
- 1490 in Black Smooth (11857001)
- 1914 in Black Smooth (11855001)
- 2976 in Black Smooth (11853001)
- Jadon in Black Polished Smooth (15265001)
- 1460 in Mono Black Smooth (14353001)
- 1460 Pascal Virginia in Black (13512006)
- 2976 Slip Resistant Chelsea Boot in Black Industrial Full Grain (24383001)
- 1461 Slip Resistant in Black Industrial Full Grain (24381001)
- 1460 Slip Resistant in Black Industrial Full Grain (24382001)
- 1460 Vintage Made In England Lace Up Boots (12308001)
- 1461 Vintage Made In England Oxford Shoes (12877001)
- 2976 Vintage Made In England Chelsea Boots (25747001)
- 1460 Slip Resistant Steel Toe Boots (26307001)
- 1461 Slip Resistant Steel Toe Shoes (26310001)
- Sale Items
- eGift Cards
- Gift Cards
Work Boots Discounts
*$10 off work boots codes must be used during checkout on the “My Bag” page to receive the $10 off. Not valid at Dr. Martens Retail stores or Dr. Martens Outlet stores. Discount does not apply to gift cards, packaging, shipping and handling or applicable taxes. Offer excludes Sale items, 2976 Slip Resistant Chelsea Boot in Black Industrial Full Grain (24383001), 1461 Slip Resistant in Black Industrial Full Grain (24381001), and 1460 Slip Resistant in Black Industrial Full Grain (24382001). No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash equivalent. While supplies last. No rain checks. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
Free shipping is valid on orders of $50 or more shipped to a single U.S. address, after promotions and discounts are applied. Gift cards, packaging, and taxes do not qualify toward the minimum purchase requirement. Eligible customers must select this option during checkout in order to receive free shipping. Offer is subject to change without notice.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Gift Card Terms and Conditions page for more information.
For Life Guarantee Terms and Conditions
From March 31st 2018, the For Life range has been discontinued. Dr. Martens will continue to honor all existing For Life guarantees on purchases made before March 31st 2018, and registered within 60 days of purchase.
The guarantee applies only to the For Life boots and shoes with the words "Guaranteed For Life" on the sole that were purchased and registered prior to the dates above.
The guarantee covers the failure of any component, such as upper leather, stitched seams, eyelets, soles, welts, linings and reinforcements which has been subjected to normal wear and tear from non-industrial use and not unreasonably abused.
The guarantee will be active from the day on which the original owner activates his/her guarantee, to the end of that person's natural life.
We reserve the right to determine whether to repair or replace the footwear. If we deem a replacement necessary, discontinued or unavailable models will be replaced with a comparable model (excluding Made in England).
A fee will be required per claim to cover handling, administration, return postage and packing.
The guarantee is subject to US Law and is in addition to the owner's statutory rights.
PrivacyPlease review our Privacy Statement, which also governs your visit to the site, to understand our practices.
All content of this site, including, but not limited to, artwork, graphics, images, illustrations, photographs, text, video, audio clips, logos, and designs are the intellectual property of the Company, it affiliates, or third parties who have licensed the materials to us. All content is protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, and other intellectual property laws of the United States and other countries. This website in its entirety including, without limitation, the design, layout, selection, coordination, and enhancement of the content, is protected by all copyright and applicable trade dress laws. All worldwide right, title, and interest is reserved.
This website and its contents are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use in order to view and purchase merchandise and participate in the programs that we offer (the "Permitted Use") and subject to these Terms and Conditions, you may use this website only for the Permitted Use. You may not access, use, download, copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from, sell, or exploit in any way the contents of the site, or any related software, or any part thereof for any other purpose whatsoever. You may download or electronically copy and print any page contents displayed on the site for the Permitted Use only and no rights to those materials are transferred to you by such copying. Software used on this site is the property of the Company or its licensors, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
DR. MARTENS, AIRWAIR, the DR. MARTENS AIRWAIR logo, RESISTANCE RECTANGLE, YELLOW STITCHING mark, YELLOW STITCHING AND TWO TONE GROOVED SOLE EDGE mark, TWO TONE GROOVED SOLE EDGE mark, DMS sole design, DR. MARTENS AIRWAIR WITH BOUNCING SOLES Design, DM'S, DR. MARTENS AIR CUSHION SOLE cross logo, DR. MARTENS DR. MARTENS cross logo, DOC'S, DOC MARTENS, GETTA GRIP and FREEDM are trademarks owned or used under license by the Company and may not be used by you without our written permission.
Nothing contained in or on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the trademarks or other intellectual property rights displayed in or on the Site unless the prior written consent of Dr. Martens has been obtained. Other than as expressly provided by these Terms and Conditions, your use of the trademarks or any other intellectual property rights or any Content in or on the Site in any way howsoever is strictly prohibited. Dr. Martens operates a worldwide program to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
All other trademarks not owned by Dr. Martens that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Dr. Martens and use of this Site grants you no right to such materials.
You may not download (other than page caching) or modify the Site or any portion of it, without our express prior written consent. This includes: a prohibition on any resale or commercial use of the Site or the Content; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or the Content; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, browsers, spiders, avatars or intelligent agents or similar data gathering and extraction tools other than the search engine and search agents available from Dr. Martens on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge). The Site or any portion of the Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express prior written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Dr. Martens without our express prior written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without our express prior written consent.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing", (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Dr. Martens will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
A. Written DMCA Notice. If you are a copyright owner, or an agent of a copyright owner, and believe that a User Submission or other content displayed on this Site infringes your copyright, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing Dr. Martens’ Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): 1 Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail; 5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Dr. Martens’ designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: [name] [address] [phone numbers]. Only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent. If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid. B. Written DMCA Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to have your User Submission posted and used on this Site, then you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent: 1. Your physical or electronic signature; 2. Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled; 3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and 4. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Portland, Oregon, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is received by the Dr. Martens Copyright Agent, then Dr. Martens may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Dr. Martens’ sole discretion.
Most Dr. Martens products displayed at the Site are available in Dr. Martens stores in the United States. In some cases, merchandise displayed for sale at the Site may not be available in Dr. Martens stores. The prices displayed at the Site are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States.
Dr. Martens promises to give you our best price on any items purchased on our website. If any items purchased from drmartens.com go on sale on our website within 2 weeks of your original purchase, we will credit you the difference. Special promotional discounts—such as Black Friday and holiday sales—are excluded from this guarantee. All you need to do is contact us at www.drmartens.com or by phone at 1-800-810-6673 during the two week period. When you contact us please note (1) the style number of product that is on sale, (2) your order's invoice number. This offer applies only to items purchased through www.drmartens.com.
ColorsWe have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Dr. Martens reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.Export
The U.S. export control laws regulate the export and re-export of technology originating in the United States. This includes the electronic transmission of information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals. You agree to abide by these laws and their regulations - including but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any Content derived from the Site to either a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of such laws.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
We are not responsible for the content of any sites that may be linked to or from www.drmartens.com. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Any other website accessed from the Site are independent from Dr. Martens, and Dr. Martens has no control over the content of that other website. In addition, a link to any other website does not imply that Dr. Martens endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such other website. In no event shall any reference to any third party or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by Dr. Martens of that third party or of any product or service provided by a third party.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the homepage of this Site so long as the link does not portray Dr. Martens or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Dr. Martens logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our prior express written permission.
Disclaimers of Warranty
The site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Neither Dr. Martens, nor its content providers, affiliates, subsidiaries, or designees, nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like (collectively, "associates") warrant that use of the site will be uninterrupted, reliable, current or error-free. Neither Dr. Martens, nor its associates warrant the accuracy, integrity, or completeness of the content provided on the site or the products or services offered for sale on the site. Further, we make no representation that content provided on the site is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside of the united states. Dr. Martens and its associates specifically disclaim warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No oral advice or written information given by Dr. Martens shall create a warranty. You expressly agree that the use of the site is at your sole risk.
Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Dr. Martens or its associates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the site, including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained at the site, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, loss of data or profits, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Dr. Martens records, programs or services. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether in an action of contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or any other action, even if an authorized representative of Dr. Martens has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the site. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights. However, the liability of Dr. Martens and its associates is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Dr. Martens site, or with any of these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site. If a product offered by Dr. Martens is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Prices, descriptions and availability of products on the Site are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered, and we reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (including after an order has been submitted whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged).
You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through this Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. If we are notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content provided by you (e.g., through an author chat or online review), Dr. Martens may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from the Site. We may disclose any Content or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate Dr. Martens; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of Dr. Martens, its Associates and you.
Dr. Martens reserves the right to prohibit conduct, communication, or Content that Dr. Martens deems in its sole discretion to be unlawful or harmful to you, Dr. Martens, any rights of Dr. Martens, or any third party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, neither Dr. Martens nor its Associates can ensure prompt removal of questionable content after online posting. Accordingly, neither Dr. Martens, nor its Associates assume any liability for any action or inaction with respect to conduct, communication, or Content on the Site.
Termination of Usage
We may terminate your access or suspend your right to access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, Dr. Martens or its Associates.
Usage by Children Under 18
We cannot prohibit minors from visiting the Site. We must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising children under 18 to decide which materials are appropriate for such children to view and/or purchase. If you are under 18, you may use this Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Dr. Martens, including its officers, members, subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, successors, assigns, agents, suppliers and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages (actual and statutory), judgments, penalties, fines, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to (a) your use of the Site, (b) your tender of User Submissions, and (c) your warranties, representations or agreements contained in these Terms & Conditions.
US Sales Only
Unless otherwise specified, this Site and the Contents thereof are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting Dr. Martens products and services available in the United States and select foreign markets. This Site is controlled and operated by Dr. Martens from its offices in Portland, Oregon.
By visiting the Site, you agree that the laws of the State of Oregon, U.S.A., without regard to principles of conflict of laws and not the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Dr. Martens and its Associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site or to products you purchase through the Site shall be submitted to mandatory, confidential arbitration. This clause shall be interpreted broadly in favor of arbitration, and any issues of arbitrability shall be governed by the United States Arbitration Act. Arbitration shall be conducted in Portland, Oregon, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Dr. Martens' intellectual property rights, Dr. Martens may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court located in Multnomah County, State of Oregon, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this Agreement shall be conducted under the commercial arbitration rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association by a single arbitrator appointed by the AAA. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may be awarded its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
Dr. Martens' failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these Terms and Conditions.
Site Policies, Modification and Severability
Please review our other policies, such as our Privacy and Security Policy, posted on the Site. These policies also govern your visit to the Site. We reserve the right to make changes to the Site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Terms & Conditions – Dr. Martens USA Instagram Follower Contest (the “Contest”).
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. By participating in the Contest, you (i) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter (as defined below), which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
- Airwair International Ltd (registered company no. 03009359) whose registered office is at 10 NW 10th Ave Portland OR 97209 (“the Promoter”) is the organizer of the Contest.
- Entrants must follow all the online instructions to be eligible to enter and win. To be eligible entrants must follow @drmartensusa and leave a comment on the "NEW YEAR DOCS" post tagging a friend. Entrant accounts must be public for the duration of the Contest so that Promoter can contact the winner.
- Five pairs of Dr. Martens footwear (Made In England and Collaborations excluded) (the “Prize”) will be given away to five separate entrants, randomly selected.
- One (1) entry per person. The Contest begins on January 25, 2021. Entries will be accepted up until 11:59pm (PDT) on February 1, 2021.
- The winners will be contacted in accordance with paragraph j) below no later than 11:59pm (PDT) on February 2, 2021.
- The Prize is subject to sizing and colorways available. The Promoter will offer a redeemable voucher equivalent to the value of the Prize should correct size not be available. The Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable except to a surviving spouse. Product is not for resale.
- The Contest is open to US residents only.
- The winner will be selected at random from the pool of entries received. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram. If the winner fails to respond by the deadline notified in the message, another winner will be selected from the pool of entrants. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrect or misspelled email contact or Instagram handle information submitted by an entrant. No liability is accepted for entries that cannot be counted for any technical reason.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter, their family members, or anyone else connected with the company or the events themselves may not enter the Contest.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Contest with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of its control. The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding. The Contest will be governed by the law of the State of Oregon.
- The Promoter is not responsible if the Contest cannot take place or if the Prize cannot be awarded due to cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of war (declared or undeclared), natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism, riot or civil disturbance, satellite or equipment failure, federal state or local government law, order or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Promoter’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence).
- Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Promoter is not responsible for: (i) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (ii) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to death, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the Prize, except where such liability cannot be excluded by applicable law.
- Behavior which is intended to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or which is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, may result in disqualification from the Contest, and Promoter reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person engaging in such behavior to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from the Contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these Terms and Conditions; and (ii) cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest without any liability if any fraud, virus or other factor beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control impairs the administration, functioning or proper play of the Contest, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion, and withdraw the online method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Contest), and to select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal. Inclusion in such drawing will be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
- The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram, and by participating in the Contest you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.