Our latest Made in England collaboration is with London Cloth Company, the city's first micro-mill established in 2011. The company specializes in 100% British eco-friendly fabrics manufactured using traditional techniques, and, in some cases, with machines dating back as far as the 1870s.
This traditional 3989 brogue is a rebellious union of proper menswear and counterculture attitude, crafted at our Cobbs Lane factory in the UK using a rich chestnut suede — alongside bespoke herringbone panels exclusively created for Dr. Martens by London Cloth Company.
- Made at our original Cobbs Lane factory in Wollaston, Northampton England
- Classic Dr. Martens DNA remains, like grooved edges and visible welt stitching
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Secured with a Goodyear welt
- Made with a combination of Desert Oasis Suede, a classic suede made in England with a higher nap, and Herringbone Union Cloth, a herringbone texture of a heavier cotton viscose wool mix fabric
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $50
No Hassle Returns
Click here for more detailed shipping and returns information