The Calshott Service boot combines classic construction with premium technology for greater flexibility and cushioning. The result: all-day comfort and rugged durability.
Technical and safety features:
- 6inch soft-toe work boot
- PVC welt construction with an integrated EVA core
- Sole engineered to resist clogging, while providing exceptional slip-resistance
- Memory foam ankle inserts and a padded tongue serve up exceptional comfort
- Supple, industrial-grade leather
- SoftWair™ sock liner gives extra cushioning and extra breathability
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Safety Spec: ASTM F2892 - 11 EH
This is a tumbled, full grain leather.
[Bear] = Wipe away Dirt with damp cloth, ensure shoes are dry then apply proprietary Silicone or waxed product designed for waxy oily leathers - such as Dr Martens Wonder Balsam.
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $50
No Hassle Returns
Click here for more detailed shipping and returns information