Although it's been proudly worn by individuals as a symbol of rebellious self-expression for nearly 60 years, the instantly recognizable 1460 boot hasn't changed much. This season, the 1460 unisex boot takes on the color of the Pride flag in a rainbow striped print — with rainbow detail carried throughout, including the welt stitch, eyelets, laces, sock liner and heel-loop. Finished with "PRIDE" printed down the backstrap, this boot is ready for you to march to your own beat — and stand tall with the LGBTQ community.
A portion from the sale of each pair of Pride boots goes to the Trevor Project, a national nonprofit organization focused on crisis intervention and suicide prevention for LGBTQ youth.
- 8-eye boot
- Retains classic Doc's DNA, like grooved edges, yellow welt stitch and a heel-loop
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Durable Goodyear-welted boot
- Made with Backhand, a hardwearing leather with a smooth finish
- Learn more about our Pride gear