Storm through the season. These winter-ready boots are engineered to take tough weather in their stride. Built from Snowplow WP leather that resists grit, salt and rain, they're set on our uniquely designed hybrid slip-resistant outsole and fitted with a warm fleece lining to keep out the cold. More than a match for the winter months, the winter boots come with antique gold hiker hooks and yellow striped laces. Yellow welt stitching and a scripted yellow heel loop mark them as Dr. Martens.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Snowplow is a water-resistant edition of our classic Crazy Horse leather, with an oily finish and a rugged, beaten-up appearance
- High-performance DM's WinterGrip sole, a PVC/ Rubber/hybrid sole built with grooved cleats with superior traction, grip and durability on slippery surface
- Fleece lined for added warmth
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch