Our original Wollaston factory stands by tried-and-tested shoemaking methods. But it also looks to push DM's forward with new techniques, innovative materials and cutting-edge designs. These new boots are built from a mix of Smooth leather and TecTuff, an abrasion, water, stain and scuff-resistant material that can last up to 10x longer than traditional leather. Set on a double-height Bex sole, they're lined with leather and reinforced with our signature yellow welt stitching. The Made in England boots are detailed with Duraflex magnetic buckle closures and two sets of giraffe laces in Black and Grey or Black and Yellow.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Hardwearing and famously tough, our Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in