A lightweight platform with disruptive impact. The Audrick 3-eye shoe stands on a radical rework of our renowned Quad platform — with innovative two-part construction. A lightweight EVA midsole and PVC outsole with deep, exaggerated cleating. Built using our soft Nappa Lux leather with DIY-inspired white contrast triple-row stitching to complement the deconstructed platform. Enhanced with a quilted heel counter and tongue — for added comfort with a DM’s edge.
- Nappa Lux is a classic nappa leather — soft and smooth to the touch
- This evolved platform packs the height of our renowned Quad sole into a lightweight construction. At 1 7/8 inch, the Quad Neoteric sole has a lightweight EVA midsole and a PVC outsole with deep, rugged cleats. Featuring an amped up version of our trademark DMS tread pattern
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Sole Height - Platform height: 1 1/2 in; Heel height: 1 7/8 in
- Narrow last - Recommended for narrow to average width feet