New to the line-up. Distressed Patent has a worn-in, cracked appearance with an uncompromising signature shine. This reworked version of our Original 3-eye 1461 shoe is decked out with Indian antique brass eyelets and finished with signature yellow welt stitching.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Distressed Patent is a PU-coated leather with a crinkle emboss patent effect
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Standard last - Recommended for all feet, but perfect for average to wide width feet