1461 Bex Smooth Contrast Leather Oxford Shoes
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Standard Ground (5-7 Business Days)
Packages delivered Mon-Fri
You can return any unused items up to 30 days from your order date. Click here for more return instructions.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Smooth Slice is the original Docs Smooth leather with added character. The base color is different to the top — showing a pop of contrasting color underneath
- Hardwearing and famously tough, our Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Slimmer and a more tapered shape
- Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in
Smooth Slice + Smooth - A combination of two durable and hardwearing leathers. Smooth Slice is a take on our Smooth leather with added character, featuring a base color different from the top, allowing a pop of constrasting color to come through.
Wipe away dirt using a damp cloth. Apply a neutral or correct colored wax based shoe polish. Buff with a Dr. Martens Shoe Brush to restore shine as desired.
Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing more comfort and durability for years to come.
Fit: Customers say True to size