Adrian Snaffle Python Print Suede Loafers
- The first Docs shoe inspired by subcultures. The Adrian rolled off the production line in the 70s – fusing mod-like smartness with DM’s-level durability
- A snake-effect patterned suede
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape
Python Print Suede - a snake effect patterened suede.
Lightly wipe away dirt with a damp cloth. Apply Dr. Martens Ultra Protector for an added layer of protection against dirt and stains.
Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing more comfort and durability for years to come.
No local reviews
Be the first to leave a local review for this product.
We combine all Global reviews to give products a star rating, but sometimes this means we don’t have any feedback in your local language to display yet.