Due to the situation with COVID-19 we are constantly reviewing delivery times, currently across Europe they remain mostly unaffected, however please check here for the most up-to-date information.
Free delivery for orders over £50.
UK Delivery (Excluding Channel Islands)
£3.95/Free over £50
3-5 Working Days
Next Day Delivery
Order before 3pm (Monday - Friday)
Order before 3pm Friday
*** Please note, during sale and busy periods, delivery may take longer ***
- Standard Delivery - Orders will be delivered within 3-5 working days from the date your order is dispatched.
Important Delivery Information
- We do not deliver to the Channel Islands, Canary Islands, Malta, PO Boxes or BFPO addresses.
- Our Warehouse is closed Saturdays, Sundays and UK Bank Holidays.
- Orders may be despatched for delivery early on occasions, depending on the rate of despatch in our warehouse.
- You will receive an email to confirm when your order has been despatched.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are choosing standard delivery, here's some more information to help you:
- Standard delivery costs £3.95. You will however not be charged if your order is £50 or over.
- You will receive a tracking number from our courier when your order is despatched.
- During checkout, you are able to leave special delivery instructions, such as leaving the item with a neighbour or in a safe place.
- If you are not available, then our courier will leave a calling card, where you can rearrange delivery or get information to collect your parcel.
Please note, during Sale and busy periods, deliveries may take longer.
Dr. Martens are not responsible for any parcels that go missing/are stolen as a result of the delivery instructions that are left for our courier.
Unfortunately we cannot amend an order once it has been placed.
If you're not around when we first try to deliver, our courier will leave your parcel with a neighbour. Alternatively, they will leave a calling card which will confirm the Post Office branch you need to pick up your order from.
Our courier should leave a calling card with instructions whether your order was delivered to a neighbour or if you need to pick it up from your local Post Office branch.
Unfortunately we do not offer a click and collect service currently. please check our delivery options here
To ensure a better quality of service, some items will be sourced from alternative warehouses resulting in a split order. You will receive separate information from our selected carriers containing the tracking information for each parcel.
Please reach out to us if you have not received communication about your delivery using our contact form.
Usually, your order will be sourced from the same warehouse and delivered together. However, to ensure you can order any product we have in stock, some items may be shipped from different locations. If that’s the case, you’ll still receive tracking information about your deliveries, they may just be sent to you separately.
If you have any question about your delivery, don’t hesitate to contact us using our contact form.
We are sorry that your order has not arrived.
Please contact us with your order number and delivery details at 02039086901. We will be more than happy to look into this for you!
Please note that our opening hours are Mon - Fri, 8:00 - 18:00 GMT (this excludes bank holidays and weekends).