Frequently Asked Questions
Please note we are currently experiencing a high volume of returns and therefore it may take slightly longer for your refund to reach you. Unwanted online orders will be cleaned and processed safely, and it usually takes an additional two days to complete this operation. Please bear with us and only contact us if it has been 14 days since we received your order.
Due to the current situation we are extending our returns where stores are closed. All purchases made in a closed store can be returned up to 30 days after the store reopens. To be kept up to date as stores reopen, please sign up to our newsletter.
We aim to refund within 14 days from receipt of returns in our warehouse. Refunds will be made to your original form of payment.
We will send you an update email when the refund has been processed, confirming the amount and order number. Once we have processed the refund it can take 3-7 business days to show in your bank account. Please send your return via a tracked service and allow 21 days before contacting us for an update on the status of your return.
At the moment, we are not able to offer exchanges if the item does not fit you, or you would like a new style. Your order will be processed for a refund and you will need to place a new order.
If you have an account with us, it is easy to place a new order using the same address details as before, or by adding new details.
The Docs don't fit? No Problem. Items purchased online can be returned within 30 days of delivery.Please note that the shipping costs in case of return are covered by the buyer.
Our returns Policy:
- The items should arrive unworn and in the original packaging. Please try any footwear on indoors to avoid marks and scuffs. If we receive an order that is not in a re-saleable condition, the item/s may be sent back to you.
- Returns need to be packaged securely to avoid any damage, as you are responsible for the item/s until they arrive with us.
- All clothing and accessories must be returned unworn with all packaging and tags attached.
- We do not exchange items unfortunately, so all orders will be inspected and processed for a refund. If you would like a new size/style, please place a new order on line.
- We advise that you keep hold of your Proof of Postage until you have confirmation that the return has been received.
- Unfortunately you are not able to return your item/s to any Official Dr Martens Stores and they must be returned directly to us at the address mentioned on the return label
- We will send you an email when the refund has been processed, within 14 days after receipt of the package in the warehouse.
- Please note that the shipping costs in case of return are covered by the buyer.
We will send an email notification when the refund has been processed, confirming the amount and order number. This is typically within 14 days after receipt of the package in the warehouse.
We ran a free gift with any footwear order promotion on 27th November 2020. All orders including an item of footwear placed on that date qualified for a free pair of socks. If you wish to return your order, you may keep your free socks – these are our gift to you! For full terms and conditions click here.
Unfortunately no, we cannot process on-line returns in store. Please use our easy on-line return process in order to receive your refund.
We are so sorry to hear that you have received an incorrect/faulty product. Please contact our customer support team so that we are able to assist further with your query.
If you need to return just a part of your order, simply follow our normal return process using the return form included in your parcel. If you wish to return several or all the products you have ordered, we advise you to pack the products you wish to return together in order to only pay once for the return shipping costs. Just make sure to place all the relevant return forms in your package.
It's no problem, you can print a new label using the link below:
Please make sure that your order details and reason for return are in with the parcel, so that we can process the return when the order comes back to us.
We will notify you when the return has been received.