Frequently Asked Questions
We aim to refund within 14 days from receipt of returns in our warehouse. Refunds will be made to your original form of payment.
We will send you an update email when the refund has been processed. Once we have processed the refund it can take 3-5 business days for your bank to complete. Please send your return via a tracked service and allow 21 days before contacting us for an update on the status of your return.
- Add a reason code from the options.
- Take your return to your local post office.
- Securley attach the return address label provided at the bottom of the Returns Form enclosed with your order. You must write your order number on this label for our reference
- Remove all old labels on the parcel
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office to return your goods. Please ask for a receipt as proof of postage.
If you are not happy with your item/s, you can return them to us for a full refund within 30 days of receipt, using the returns label included in your order.
Our returns Policy:
- The items should arrive unworn and in the original packaging. Please try any footwear on indoors to avoid marks and scuffs. If we receive an order that is not in a re-saleable condition, the item/s may be sent back to you.
- Returns need to be packaged securely to avoid any damage, as you are responsible for the item/s until they arrive with us.
- All clothing and accessories must be returned unworn with all packaging and tags attached.
- We do not exchange items unfortunately, so all orders will be inspected and processed for a refund. If you would like a new size/style, please place a new order on line.
- We advise that you keep hold of your Proof of Postage until you have confirmation that the return has been received.
- Unfortunately you are not able to return your item/s to any Official Dr Martens Stores and they must be returned directly to us at the address mentioned on the return label
- We will send you an email when the order has been received and when the items have been refunded.
- Please note that the shipping costs in case of return are covered by the buyer.
Once your order has been received by our Returns Team, we will notify you via email. We will then send an email notification when the refund has been processed, confirming the amount and order number.
We will only refund your original shipping cost if the whole order is returned to us. If you return part of the order, we will only refund you for those items.
Unfortunately no, we cannot process on-line returns in store. Please use our easy on-line return process in order to receive your refund.
We are so sorry to hear that you have received an incorrect/faulty product. Please contact us as soon as possible and we can help you sort this out.
You can also return the item/s for a full refund using our normal Returns Process if you would prefer to do this.
At the moment, we are not able to offer exchanges if the item does not fit you, or you would like a new style. Your order will be processed for a refund and you will need to place a new order.
If you need to return just a part of your order, simply follow our normal return process using the return form included in your parcel. If you wish to return several or all the products you have ordered, we advise you to pack the products you wish to return together in order to only pay once for the return shipping costs. Just make sure to place all the relevant return forms in your package.
It's no problem, you can print a new label using the link below:
CLICK HERE to download the form
Please make sure that your order details and reason for return are in with the parcel, so that we can process the return when the order comes back to us.
We will notify you when the return has been received.