All orders placed on www.drmartens.com/eu including an item of footwear on 27th November 2020 will receive a free pair of socks with the purchase. Orders placed on other days will not qualify for the gift. The order must include an item of footwear but there is no minimum order value to qualify for the gift. This promotion is subject to availability and while stocks last. Please note the size and style of the gift is assorted and the size given may not correspond with the size of footwear ordered. The free socks will not be visible in your basket but will be added to your order upon packing/despatch. If you wish to return your order, you do not need to send back your free socks. For full terms and conditions click here.
It’s very simple! Once you have added the item/s in your basket, go to CHECKOUT and enter the valid code into the box “DO YOU HAVE A DISCOUNT CODE?” click “OK”.
Your total will be updated to show the discount applied.
- Only one code can be used with each order
- You cannot apply a discount code after the order has been placed.
- Terms and conditions can change for each code so please check this when you receive a new code.
We run different promotions online and in our Dr Martens stores, please check the terms and conditions of the offer.
We accept most major credit cards such as Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, and Delta. We can also accept PayPal payments.
In order to protect our customers from fraudulent transactions, we use a high security payment method.
There are a few reasons why your card may have been declined, some of those reasons are:
If you are still unsure as to why a payment cannot go through, please do not attempt to re submit your payment, as it will send multiple authorisation requests to your bank and place a hold on your funds. For further details, please contact our Customer Service Team and we will be happy to help.
- Invalid Billing address - If the billing address entered differs from the address that your Bank has on record, this can cause the transaction to be declined. This includes, house number, postcode, street name. Please contact your your credit card company to check the address they have on file for AVS (Address Verifitcation System) purposes.
- Invalid card number - Please check that your card number is correct, this should be entered with no spaces.
- Invalid security code - This is the last 3 digits on the back of your card, please make sure that this is correct.
- Invalid Issuing country – We are not able to take payments from countries that we do not ship to. Please make sure that you are using the correct card.
Don't worry, if you have pending payments in PayPal; no funds have been transferred to us and no payments are being held in your PayPal account. If the payments are showing the status "pending" then it is likely that the order has been rejected.
Please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm the email address that your PayPal account is registered to, what country you are emailing from and also the PayPal Transaction ID. We can then raise this issue with PayPal to see if they can void the pending payment.
Absolutely! In fact, it's statistically safer to use your credit card over the internet than in a restaurant or department store. Dr Martens UK online store servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), this encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet.
No. When you enter your card details to pay for your order, your bank will automatically deduct the money from your account. This could cause pending charges to show in your account, even though the order has been declined. These funds will be automatically returned back to your account, usually within 3 to 5 working days, but the exact timeframe does depend on your card issuer and Bank. This may take longer, depending on your banks policy.
All prices are displayed on the Website in pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate. However we do not charge VAT on selected work products.
All orders placed on drmartens.com/UK are currently charged in sterling (GBP). For European customers; the amount may vary in euros due to exchange rates.
No. We do not offer this as a payment method.