Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my refund take?
We aim to refund within 14 days from receipt of returns in our warehouse. Refunds will be made to your original form of payment.
We will send you an update email when the refund has been processed, confirming the amount and order number. Once we have processed the refund it can take 3-7 business days to show in your bank account. Please send your return via a tracked service and allow 21 days before contacting us for an update on the status of your return.
You will receive an order confirmation email after placing an order. Once your order is packed and ready to be dispatched, you will receive a packing confirmation email with your tracking number. Once your order is on the way you will get further information from our courier service.
If you want to track your order, please follow the steps in your packing confirmation email.
UK orders with standard delivery will be with you in 3-7 working days (Mon.-Fri.) from the date your order is placed. Please see further delivery times here.
If you have an account with us, you can retrieve your shipping date and tracking number by going to your order history. This will appear once it's been shipped. We recommend you open an account with us to be able to see the status of your order.
Standard delivery is free, if your order is 50 € or more. Please check for delivery costs for orders under 50 € here The delivery time will be displayed during checkout. Standard delivery usually takes 7-9 working days (Mon.-Fri.) from the date your order is dispatched. You will receive an email with your tracking number once your products are packed and ready to be dispatched. Please note, during Sale and busy periods, deliveries may take longer.
If you are not available, then our courier should leave a calling card, where you can rearrange delivery or get information to collect your parcel. We also advise to always track your order online with the tracking code and link provided in your packing confirmation email.
During checkout, you can leave special delivery instructions, such as leaving the item with a neighbour or in a safe place. Dr. Martens are not responsible for any parcels that go missing/are stolen as a result of the delivery instructions that are left for our courier.
If you are not happy with your item/s, you can return them to us for a full refund within 30 days of receipt, using the returns label included in your order.
Our returns Policy:
- The items should arrive unworn and in the original packaging. Please try any footwear on indoors to avoid marks and scuffs. If we receive an order that is not in a re-saleable condition, the item/s may be sent back to you.
- Returns need to be packaged securely to avoid any damage, as you are responsible for the item/s until they arrive with us.
- All clothing and accessories must be returned unworn with all packaging and tags attached.
- We do not exchange items unfortunately, so all orders will be inspected and processed for a refund. If you would like a new size/style, please place a new order online.
- We advise that you keep hold of your Proof of Postage until you have confirmation that the return has been received.
- Unfortunately you are not able to return your item/s to any Official Dr Martens Stores and they must be returned directly to us at the address mentioned on the return label
- We will send you an email when the order has been received and when the items have been refunded.
- Please note that the shipping costs in case of return are covered by the buyer.
Unfortunately we do not offer a click and collect service currently. Please check our delivery options here.
Unfortunately no, we cannot process on-line returns in store. Please use our easy on-line return process in order to receive your refund.
Unfortunately, your order isn't reserved until your payment is processed. We recommend heading straight to the checkout if you're worried about your size selling out.
We are sorry that this has not come through! Order confirmations can sometimes go into your spam folder or you may have entered the wrong email address.
If you are unable to find your confirmation email then please call or email our customer services team.
Unfortunately, we can't change or cancel your order once we've received it, as it is immediately sent to our warehouse for processing. Please make sure you're happy with everything before you confirm your order at the checkout page.
If you would like to cancel your order you can do this once the order has been despatched. Please send them back to us using the address label in the box and fill out the return reasons on your return form. You can also refuse the parcel when our courier attempts to deliver; they will automatically return the item to us.
We are sorry that your order has not arrived.
Please track your order online with the tracking code and link provided in your packing confirmation email. The easiest way to do so is with the DPD app.
If this does not help, you can contact us with your order number and delivery details by using our contact form here or give us a call at +44 203 9086901. Please note that our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 - 18:00 GMT (excluding bank holidays).
There are many benefits when creating an account, such as giving you the ability to:
- View your order history
- View the status of your recent orders
- View tracking details for shipped orders
- Re print invoices
- Save your address and contact details for a quick and easy checkout
- Take advantage of discounts and promotions if you are signed up to our newsletter
No, Dr Martens can differ in size, depending on the design, so it would depend on the style that you are buying. Unfortunately we do not hold measurements for all of the styles we produce. Women’s footwear can be narrower than Men’s and Unisex footwear, just as Unisex footwear can come up larger.
As everyone’s feet are different, we would suggest trying the pair on to make sure that they are the perfect fit for you!