Part of the CORE Collection
- The Core collection features our classic styles with new colours and materials
- Our classic 1461 3-eye shoe
- The sole,welt,stitch,eyelets,laces,heel loops and even linings are identical colours
- The leather is 'Smooth' is durable, with a smooth finish
- Sleek and tapered shape
- These shoes are heat-sealed then stitched
Made In: Thailand
This is a Goodyear-welted product using PVC for the welt. The upper and sole are sewn together, not merely glued, like many footwear constructions. This, together with our Z welt-stitch and heat-sealing process, makes it unique to Dr. Martens. This is the only construction that is stitched on the outside and helps footwear take the shape to the foot. The welt is chain stitched to the upper and insole. The outsole is then sewn to the welt around the edge and then heat sealed. This is the sturdiest and most complex of all constructions.
Airwairs original signature leather: a firm, finished leather with a smooth, semi bright appearance.
SoleThe original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
Care Instructions[Smooth] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply correct coloured wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $50
Click here for more detailed shipping and returns information