A direct replica of the very first boots to roll off the production line on 1 April 1960. Handcrafted in the original factory (Wollaston, Northamptonshire, England) by cobblers using the original construction techniques
- 8-Eye 1460 Boot
- Quilon Leather, a re-issue of the original Dr Martens classic leather; durable, with a smooth finish
- Made on our '59' Last; our most classic fit
- This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are sewn together
- Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, oil and fat-resistant, offers good abrasion and slip resistance
- Small visible indentations left on the welt by the original stitching machine
This is where it all began...