Part 1: How it works
Shop now. Pay later with Klarna.
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout.
Here’s how it works:
● Add products to your Shopping Bag and select “Klarna” when you check out
● Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
● Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
Part 2: Payments information
Pay in 4 interest-free payments
Spread the cost of your purchase into 4 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining payments scheduled automatically every two weeks. No interest or fees. Select the Klarna option and enter your debit or credit card information.
- A new way to pay that's an alternative to a credit card
- 4 instalments gives you flexibility to shop without interest
- Your bag value must be between $50 and $1000 to use Klarna
- Not making your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future
- Klarna charges no interest with Pay Later in 4 and no fees unless you fail to make a payment
- Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort
Part 3: About Klarna
Pay online or in the app. Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app or online.
Download the Klarna app: https://www.klarna.com/app
Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/login
Chat with customer service: https://www.klarna.com/us/customer-service/
Safe and secure
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorized purchases.
Frequently asked questions
Visit the Klarna FAQ page to find out more about using Klarna.
Klarna has a relentless focus on creating the best shopping experience in the world. Payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That’s why the checkout options give you more time and control so you can focus on the things you love.
- More than 90 million shoppers are using Klarna
- 200,000 retailers are working with us worldwide
- Klarna is one of Europe’s largest banks and that has been powering online checkouts for over 15 years
Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford to make your monthly repayments on time.