We hope you and those close to you are safe and well.
We are pleased to announce that most of our Dr. Martens retail stores are now open.
We have not taken the decision to reopen lightly and will continue to monitor the situation closely. As always, safety comes first — yours and our teams. We’ll be taking every precaution to keep the DM’s community safe, including:
- Conducting health screenings for our employees
- Providing hand sanitizer for employees and customers
- Requiring employees and customers to wear protective face masks
- Taking steps to allow for social distancing of six feet or more, including limiting the number of employees and customers in our stores
- Not accepting cash payments
- Altering hours of operation to ensure proper cleaning and sanitization of our stores
For the latest updates and opening times on your nearest store, head to our Store Locator page.
We want to say a huge thank you for all the support you’ve provided us during this difficult time. There’s still a long way to go, but we’re all in this together.
Stay safe and take care
The DM's team