The Adrian Tassel Loafer first hit the streets in 1980. And with a double tassel and kiltie fringe, the traditional slip-on shoe has been a hit since day one.
This season, we've turned up the volume on the Adrian's sophistication, adding a contrast beige welt and a soft, smooth black leather.
- Made with Temperley, a rich, smooth analine leather with a burnished finish
- Double-tassel kiltie detail
- Contrast welt with visible stitching
- Built on the rebelliously comfortable Dr. Martens Airwair™ air-cushioned sole
- The sole is secured using one of the most durable construction methods available: the Goodyear Welt
- Sole is slip-resistant with superior abrasion, and is oil and fat resistant, too
- Retains classic Doc's DNA, with visible stitching and grooved sides
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
Free Delivery on orders over £50
(No deliveries are made on Sunday)
Free and Easy Returns at collect+ stores or the Post Office