The Pascal Ripple is a Made in England style, hand-crafted by our Cobb's Lane factory in Wollaston, Northamptonshire, England. Inspired by a vintage sole mold, considered details like the unique ripple-toothed sole, antiqued eyelets and premium leather bring a high-fashion feel to the style of our 8-eye silhouette.
- Made with the heavyweight, naturally tumbled Abandon leather, with an oily finish and a premium feel
- Unlined for raw, urban feel
- Beige welt with contrast white welt stitching
- Built on the rebelliously comfortable Dr. Martens Airwair™ air-cushioned sole
- The sole is secured using one of the most durable construction methods available: the Goodyear welt
- Sole is slip-resistant with superior abrasion, and is oil and fat resistant, too
- Retains classic Doc's DNA, with visible stitching, grooved sides and a premium embossed leather heel-loop
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
Free Delivery on orders over £50
(No deliveries are made on Sunday)
Free and Easy Returns at collect+ stores or the Post Office