The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot. The boot's recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, grooved sides, a heel-loop, yellow stitching, and a comfortable, air-cushioned sole. But this boot goes one step further, with a cherry-red synthetic material and a 100% vegan construction.
- 100% Vegan, signified by the special yellow heel-loop
- Made with Cherry Red Cambridge Brush-off, a soft, subtle two-tone synthetic material
- Retains all the classic Doc's DNA
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- This is a Goodyear-welted product
A synthetic material, which is soft and supple, and has a two-tone finish.
[Cambridge Brush] = Clean with a damp cloth.
Free Delivery on orders over £50
(No deliveries are made on Sunday)
Free and Easy Returns at collect+ stores or the Post Office