Black Friday Gift with Purchase (the “Promotion”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By participating in the Promotion, you (i) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter (as defined below), which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
2. Airwair International Ltd (registered company no. 03009359) whose registered office is at Cobbs Lane, Wollaston, Northamptonshire NN29 7SW (“the Promoter”) is the organiser of the Promotion.
3. All orders placed on www.drmartens.com/uk including an item of footwear between 00:01 and 23:59 (GMT) on 27 November 2020 shall receive a free gift of a value between GBP 5 – GBP 20 with the purchase. Orders placed outside of this time frame shall not qualify for a free gift.
4. The order must include an item of footwear to be a qualifying order. There is no minimum order value to qualify for the free gift.
5. The free gift is subject to availability and while stocks last, is non-transferable, and there are no cash alternatives.
6. The free gift will be despatched along with your order and there shall be one free gift per order, regardless of the number of items purchased in the order.
7. In the event of an order being returned for a refund, the free gift need not be returned.
8. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of its control. The decision of the Promoter in all matters in relation to this Promotion is final and binding. The Promotion will be governed by the law of England and Wales.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter these Terms & Conditions at any time. The amended Terms & Conditions will be published on this page.
10. The Promoter is not responsible if the Promotion cannot take place or if the free gift cannot be given due to cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of war (declared or undeclared), natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism, riot or civil disturbance, satellite or equipment failure, federal state or local government law, order or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Promoter’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence).
11. The Promoter is not responsible for: (i) technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind which prevents the customer from participating in the Promotion.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from the Promotion any person it believes has intentionally violated these Terms and Conditions; and (ii) cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion without any liability if any fraud, virus or other factor beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control impairs the administration, functioning or proper use of the Promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.