2018 is the Year Of The Dog — and according to the Chinese zodiac, is characterized by the values of dialogue, solidarity and overall auspiciousness — and that calls for a celebration. So we made this limited-edition 1460 Year of the Dog boot, featuring gold-colored accents, a red-and-gold heel-loop and original gold foil artwork on the tongue. Consider it a good luck charm, courtesy of Dr. Martens.
- Gold stitching on the upper
- Original Dr. Martens artwork printed on the EVA sole, and in gold foil on the tongue
- Red footbed, with a Dr. Martens logo plus Year of the Dog 2018 printed in gold foil
- Classic Doc's DNA with a Year of the Dog spin, like visible welt stitching in red, a red-and-gold heel-loop, and grooved edges on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Made with the original Dr. Martens leather: Smooth
- Goodyear-welted product