Decades of shoemaking heritage. Fused with some of the best leathers we can find. In our original Wollaston factory, we continue to craft DM’s at their finest. These boots are built from a hybrid of two types of leather from Pittards, a world-renowned UK tannery that dates back to 1826. Made from a mix of the Pittards’ Split Suede and Durango leather, the boots are set on a Smoke DMS sole and marked with our signature yellow welt stitching and a gold scripted AirWair heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Durango is a waxy pull-up leather with a naturally antique appearance
- Split Suede is a classic short, soft suede
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch