Loud with heritage. Our 1461 Double Stitch shoe is a celebration of a six-decades-strong design. Built from a tough Smooth Slice leather and detailed with contrast white stitching – this hard-hitting shoe is built to stand out in a crowd. Stacked on a 1 3/8 inch Bex, a more rugged and hardwearing edition of our classic sole.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Smooth Slice is the original Docs Smooth leather with added character. The base color is different to the top — showing a pop of contrasting color underneath
- Hardwearing and famously tough, our Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Narrow last - recommended for narrow to normal feet
- Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in