Our latest collaboration with NYC cult brand Engineered Garments focuses on the 1461 Smith, a utilitarian 4-eye shoe with tons of Doc's DNA plus an unexpected VELCRO® fastening detail – giving a nod to the idiosyncratic stylings of Engineered Garments' designs.
- VELCRO® strap fastening, but comes with laces as well
- Dual-branded sockliner
- Made with all the essential Doc's DNA, like a heel-loop, iconic yellow stitching and a grooved air-cushioned sole
- Secured using the finest construction in footwear: the Goodyear Welt
- Comes with a bespoke box and cotton tote band
- Made with Hi-Suede, a traditional suede leather that's also water-resistant
- Made with the durable Smooth, the original Dr. Martens leather with a soft sheen