1461 Mono Milled Nubuck Leather Oxford Shoes
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Milled Nubuck WP is a soft, supple nubuck leather that's been treated to give it a water-resistant finish
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Wider and a more rounded toe shape
Nubuck WP - a water resistant soft tumbled nubuck with silky hand feel.
Wipe away dirt using a damp cloth. We do not recommend the use of leather cleaners, as it could damage the finish.
Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing more comfort and durability for years to come.
No local reviews
Be the first to leave a local review for this product.
We combine all Global reviews to give products a star rating, but sometimes this means we don’t have any feedback in your local language to display yet.