1461 Made in England Denver Leather Oxford Shoes
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Denver Veg Tan is from the famous, Chicago-based tannery Horween. It's a heavyweight, smooth, full-grain leather made with high levels of oil to produce a deep pull-up and a supple hand feel with enhanced durability
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape
Fullgrain heavy weight oily smooth leather with good depth of pullup
Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing more comfort and durability for years to come.
No local reviews
Be the first to leave a local review for this product.
We combine all Global reviews to give products a star rating, but sometimes this means we don’t have any feedback in your local language to display yet.