1460 Smooth Leather Lace Up Boots
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Hardwearing and famously tough, our Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction - Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Standard last - recommended for normal to wide feet
- Sole Height - Platform height: 1/2 in; Heel height: 1 1/8 in
Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference.
Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing more comfort and durability for years to come.
No local reviews
Be the first to leave a local review for this product.
We combine all Global reviews to give products a star rating, but sometimes this means we don’t have any feedback in your local language to display yet.