This 1460 is a Made in England style, hand-crafted by our Cobbs Lane factory in Wollaston, Northamptonshire, England. Considered details, like antiqued eyelets, a stamped leather tag, striped hiker laces, and premium C.F. Stead leather, bring a high-fashion feel to the style of our 8-eye silhouette.
Our partnership with CF Stead & Co. brings together two British heritage brands for footwear steeped in refined sophistication and history. Founded in 1904, CF Stead is a tannery in Leeds, West Yorkshire specializing in high-quality, imported, naturally-tanned skins — and we've been using their leather since 1970.
- 8-eye boot
- Comes with two sets of laces
- Made with Wax Commander by C.F. Stead, a heavyweight leather with a deeply waxed finish and a vintage feel
- Built on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens AirWair™ air-cushioned sole, with a commando tread
- The sole is secured using one of the most durable construction methods available: the Goodyear welt
- Retains classic Docs DNA, with yellow welt stitching, grooved sides and a scripted heel-loop