Designed for multi-purpose work and service industries, the 7B10 NS is the soft-toe version of our original 7B10 Steel Toe. A high-cut, rugged boot, the boot's silhouette contains unmistakable Doc's DNA — including all the durable comfort.
Technical and safety features:
- Removable, ergonomic and antimicrobial SoftWair™ footbed for superior cushioning
- Full-grain leather is heat-sealed and welted to the classic PVC commando tread
- Slip-resistance reduces the risk of slips and falls on hazardous surfaces
- Protects against electrical hazard
- Safety Specs: ASTM F2892-11 EH
Natural-type oil finished leather, with a worn, distressed appearance.
Clean away dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry, then apply Dr.Martens Wonder Balsam, add to shoes using the sponge applicator supplied with the product. Alternatively if a higher level of suppleness is desired, Dr Martens Neutral Dubbin could be used follow application instructions on product.
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $50
No Hassle Returns
Click here for more detailed shipping and returns information