Part of the LIBERTY LONDON Collection
- 7 Eyelet Evan Canvas Boot
- Blue, Cherry Red and Green Marten Flower City Poplin print
- Our ‘383’ Last offers a tapered fit with a narrowed toe
- A low profile Airwair sole
- These shoes are heat-sealed then stitched
- Traditional Airwair Heel Loop
Made In: Thailand
ConstructionThis is a Goodyear-welted product using leather for the welt. The upper and sole are sewn together, not merely glued, like many footwear constructions. This, together with our Z welt-stitch and heat-sealing process, makes it unique to Dr. Martens. This is the only construction that is stitched on the outside and helps footwear take the shape to the foot. The welt is chain stitched to the upper and insole. The outsole is then sewn to the welt around the edge and then heat sealed. This is the sturdiest and most complex of all constructions.
SoleThe original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $50
Click here for more detailed shipping and returns information