Part of the WELLINGTON Collection
Our traditional 1460 8-eye boot, with laces, but completely waterproof, made of vulcanised natural rubber to create the perfect footwear for mud and moshpits everywhere. An absolute must-have for this year's Festivals, the new Drench Wellington will keep your feet warm and dry.
- Our classic 1460 silhouette is transformed into our Drench Wellington Boot.
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Construction to achieve greater strength, with a patent finish
- Smoke Rubber Air Cushion Sole
- Eva Moulded Footbed with Black Synthetic Fleece Lining
- Traditional Airwair Heel Loop
- 100% Waterproof
This is a vulcanized product. A heated, durable rubber is mixed with a curing ingredient to help attach the sole to the upper. Vulcanized construction creates a secure bond between the upper and outsole.
A heated rubber that is mixed with a curing ingredient, it is elastic and durable.
The original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
[Vulcanised Rubber] = Clean with a damp cloth.
How It Fits
Please note that these Wellington Boots tend to come up smaller than our standard 1460 Boot so we recommend that you purchase one size larger than your usual size.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $50
Click here for more detailed shipping and returns information