Part of the VINTAGE Collection
- 10 Eyelet 1490 boot
- Quilon Leather, a re-issue of the original Dr Martens classic leather; durable, with a smooth finish
- Made on our '59' Last; offering our most classic fit
- This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are sewn together
- Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, offers good abrasion and slip resistance
- Small visable indentations left on the welt by the original stitching machine
|Heel Height:||29 mm|
Made In: MARLOWS UK or United Kin
ConstructionThis is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are sewn together, not merely glued, like many footwear constructions. This, together with our Z welt-stitch and heat-sealing process, makes it unique to Dr. Martens.
MaterialA reissue of the original Dr. Martens classic corrected-grain leather with a fine haircell print and rough back.
SoleThe original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
Care Instructions[Quilon] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply correct coloured wax based shoe polish to restore colour and shine level as desired.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $50
Click here for more detailed shipping and returns information