Part of the VINTAGE Collection
- 8-Eye 1460 Boot
- Quilon Leather, a re-issue of the original Dr Martens classic leather; durable, with a smooth finish
- Made on our '59' Last; our most classic fit
- This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are sewn together
- Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, oil and fat-resistant, offers good abrasion and slip resistance
- Small visable indentations left on the welt by the original stitching machine
This is where it all began...
|Heel Height:||29 mm|
Made In: MARLOWS UK or United Kin
ConstructionThis is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are sewn together, not merely glued, like many footwear constructions. This, together with our Z welt-stitch and heat-sealing process, makes it unique to Dr. Martens.
MaterialA reissue of the original Dr. Martens classic corrected-grain leather with a fine haircell print and rough back.
SoleThe original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
Care Instructions[Quilon] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply correct coloured wax based shoe polish to restore colour and shine level as desired.
How It Fits'59' Last Boot
This is a Unisex boot in our '59' Last, known as the classic last shape for Dr. Martens core Original styles. All of our Unisex styles are sized for Men but are offered in a size range to include both Women and Men sizes. Due to the Men’s fit, Women may prefer to order one size smaller.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $50
Click here for more detailed shipping and returns information