The Pascal II women's boot is a vintage-inspired take on our classic 8-eye silhouette — and with antique-looking brass eyelets, a beige contrast welt and a rugged, military-inspired commando sole, the result is an empowering, frontier-style boot.
- Made with Montelupo, a soft, smooth leather with a satiny feel
- Built on the iconic, rebelliously comfortable Dr. Martens Airwair™ air-cushioned sole
- Sole is slip-resistant with superior abrasion, and is oil and fat resistant, too
- The sole is secured using one of the most durable construction methods available: the Goodyear welt
- Classic Doc's DNA is in full effect, with visible stitching, grooved sides and a scripted heel-loop
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
Free Delivery on orders over £50
(No deliveries are made on Sunday)
Free and Easy Returns at collect+ stores or the Post Office