Part of the TRIUMPH W Collection
The very feminine cut of the 9-Eye Toe Cap Boot offers a versatility of look: worn up they are strikingly Dr. Martens; folded down they offer a more casual, laid-back yet bold style by exposing the floral or plaid linings.
- 9 Eyelet Lace-Up Boot
- Metallic Suede finished leather; soft, treated to give aged look
- Buckle detail above the heel
- Lined with silver floral and skull patterned fabric
- Can be worn folded over to let the lining rule
- 2 lace options;Ribbon and flat waxed
- Goodyear-Welted product, the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together
- Dr. Martens air-cushion sole, oil and fat-resistant, offers good abrasion and slip resistance
Care Instruction:Clean away any dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry. Apply a clear, wax-based shoe polish to restore shine. For heavy scuffing or loss of colour, clean as before but add a matching coloured, wax-based shoe polish and buff up the leather with a brush and cloth
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
Suede leather - with distressed metallic finish.
The original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
[Metallic Suede] = No cleaning recommended