Part of the TRIUMPH W Collection
- Our Triumph 1914w boots are a year-on-year favourite
- 12 Eyelet lace-up boot
- The leather is 'Broadway';soft and comfortable full grain leather
- Buckle detail above the heel
- Lined with Victorian Flower print
- Can be worn folded over to let the lining rule
- 2 lace options;Ribbon and flat waxed
- These boots are heat-sealed then stitched
Care Instruction:Clean away any dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry. Apply a clear, wax-based shoe polish to restore shine
|Heel Height:||28 mm|
ConstructionThis is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
MaterialA full-grain, semi-analine, gently tumbled leather with a soft and comfortable feel.
SoleThe original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
Care Instructions[Broadway] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply a clear wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired. In the event of heavy scuffing or loss of colour then clean as before but add a matching coloured wax based shoe polish and buff up the leather with brush and cloth as required.
Free Delivery on orders over £50
Free and Easy Returns at collect+ stores or the Post Office
Click here for delivery and returns information
YOU MAY LIKE