Part of the TRIUMPH W Collection
- Our Triumph 1914w boots are a year-on-year favourite
- 12 Eyelet lace-up boot
- The leather is 'Massai';white wax is applied giving a distinctive look
- Buckle detail above the heel
- Lined with plaid fabric
- Can be worn folded over to let the lining rule
- 2 lace options;Ribbon and Flat Waxed
- These boots are heat-sealed then stitched
Care Instruction:A white wax is applied to this leather to give these boots a distinctive look. Some powdering on the surface is the result of the wax drying during transit. Rubbing with a clean, dry cloth will remove any residue and the base colour of the leather will appear darker if you buff a little harder, giving a two-tone effect
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
A white wax is applied to this leather to give these boots a distinctive look.
The original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
[Massai] = Refer to product Swingtag.