Part of the WELLINGTON Collection
Our traditional 1914 14-eye boot, with laces, but completely waterproof, made of vulcanised natural rubber to create the perfect footwear for mud and moshpits everywhere. An absolute must-have for this year's Festivals, the new Drench Wellington will keep your feet warm and dry.
- Our classic 1914 silhouette is transformed into our Shower Wellington Boot.
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Construction to achieve greater strength.
- Smoke Rubber Air Cushion Sole
- Eva Moulded Footbed with Black Fleece Lining
- Traditional Airwair Heel Loop
- 100% Waterproof
Vulcanised Natural Rubber Construction to achieve greater strength.
MaterialA heated rubber that is mixed with a curing ingredient, it is elastic and durable.
SoleThe original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
Care Instructions[Vulcanised Rubber] = Clean with a damp cloth.
Free Next Day Delivery on orders over £50
Free and Easy Returns at collect+ stores or the Post Office
Click here for delivery and returns information
YOU MAY LIKE