The very feminine cut of the 12-Eye Toe Cap Boot offers a versatility of look: worn up they are strikingly Dr. Martens; folded down they offer a more casual, laid-back yet bold style by exposing the floral or plaid linings.
- 12-Eyelet Boot
- Darkened Mirage leather; soft, treated to give aged look
- Buckle detail above the heel
- Lined with floral fabric
- Can be worn folded over to let the lining rule
- 2 lace options; Ribbon and flat waxed
- Dr. Martens air-cushion sole, oil and fat-resistant, good abrasion with slip resistance
- Goodyear welted product, upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together
Care Instruction: Clean away any dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry. Apply a clear, wax-based shoe polish to restore shine. For heavy scuffing or loss of colour, clean as before but add a matching coloured, wax-based shoe polish and buff up the leather with a brush and cloth
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
A soft, lightly grained leather - given a special shoe room treatment to give a classic aged look.
The original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
[Mirage] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply a clear wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired. In the event of heavy scuffing or loss of colour then clean as before but add a matching coloured wax based shoe polish and buff up the leather with brush and cloth as required.