Triumph boots need no introduction as practical footwear that evolved into a subcultural essential. With a DM's logo on the tab and a sturdy sole, this is a versatile and yet highly fashionable version. For a more sedate look, the two alternative Burnished Bronx Suedes with a modest vintage rose lining (no skulls!) are equally effective and can be burnished by hand to suit. The alternative ribbon laces, large eyelets (with circular 'Dr. Martens' script) and pronounced toe panels complete the detail.
- 9 Eyelet Boot
- Oxblood, a tumbled leather with a soft feel
- 2 lace options; Ribbon and flat waxed
- Can be worn folded over to let the lining rule
- Goodyear welted product, upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together
- Dr. Martens air-cushion sole, oil and fat-resistant, good abrasion with slip resistance
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
Elk is a soft, tumbled leather
The original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
[Elk] = Clean away dirt using a damp cloth. Allow to dry, then apply a clear wax-based shoe-polish to restore shine as desired. In the event of heavy scuffing or loss of colour, clean as before, but add a matching-coloured wax-based shoe polish and buff up the leather with brush and cloth as required.