The very feminine cut of the 9-Eye Toe Cap Boot offers a versatility of look: worn up they are strikingly Dr. Martens: folded down they offer a more casual, laid-back yet bold style by exposing the floral or plaid linings.
- 9 Eyelet lace-up boot
- Heavyweight suede with an oily, antiqued finish
- Buckle detail above the heel
- Lined with floral or plaid fabric
- Can be worn folded over to let the lining rule
- 2 lace options: Ribbon and flat lace
- These boots are heat-sealed then stitched
- Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
A soft, lightly grained leather - given a special shoe room treatment to give a classic aged look.
The original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
[Mirage] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply a clear wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired. In the event of heavy scuffing or loss of colour then clean as before but add a matching coloured wax based shoe polish and buff up the leather with brush and cloth as required.