Part of the TRIUMPH WOMEN'S Collection
Biker culture has been anti-establishment from its very beginnings in the 1950s. It has also developed a very distinctive style. The Kathleena boot, based on an engineer boot, is a biker-inspired calf-height boot with straps. It can be left calf-height or folded over to reveal the lining and give it a shorter style option.
- Strap Calf Boot
- Black Darkened Mirage Leather
- Monochrome camouflage printed lining
- Two buckle straps
- D-ring used to attach the folded down upper to the rear of the ankle
- Comfort last specifically designed to fit a female foot
- Goodyear-Welted product, the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together
- Dr. Martens air-cushion sole, oil and fat-resistant, offers good abrasion and slip resistance
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
A soft, lightly grained leather - given a special shoe room treatment to give a classic aged look.
The original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
[Mirage] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply a clear wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired. In the event of heavy scuffing or loss of colour then clean as before but add a matching coloured wax based shoe polish and buff up the leather with brush and cloth as required.