Triumph boots need no introduction as practical footwear that evolved into a subcultural essential. However, there is always room for reinvention and here the classic silhouette is updated with the brash, almost two-tone shimmer of a Pewter Metallic Suede. A finely detailed rose print on the fold-down lining seems a seasonally cheerful choice, until a closer look reveals skulls creeping out from the petals. With a DM's logo on the tab and a sturdy sole, this is a versatile and yet highly fashionable version. For a more sedate look, the two alternative Burnished Bronx Suedes with a modest vintage rose lining (no skulls!) are equally effective and can be burnished by hand to suit. The alternative ribbon laces, large eyelets (with circular 'Dr. Martens' script) and pronounced toe panels complete the detail.
- 9 Eyelet Boot
- Taupe Burnished Bronx suede
- 2 lace options; Ribbon and flat waxed
- Red vintage rose lining; can be worn folded over to let the lining rule
- Goodyear welted product, upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together
- Dr. Martens air-cushion sole, oil and fat-resistant, good abrasion with slip resistance