- The Ben collection offers excellent comfort and durability
- The Tyrell is a desert boot
- The 'Icecap' is a soft semi nubuck
- The Ben sole; heavily cleated airwair sole
- These boots are heat-sealed and welt stitched
Care Instructions:Clean away dirt using a clean damp cloth only, allow to dry and brush with a soft brush
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
A subtle two tone lightly oiled and featured semi Nubuck.
The original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
[Icecap] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth only - do not use any proprietary leather cleaner, allow to dry brush with a soft brush - or proprietary suede/nubuck brush.